The Supreme Court’s Janus ruling has significantly increased the footwork needed to obtain your member dues. Now more than ever, there is a need to attract and retain members, and that is where our mobile app comes into play.
For this same reason, California School Employee Association came to us for a tech-based solution for their membership signups and retention. CSEA’s goal was to streamline the process of signing up members and efficiently collect dues during site visits. After using the Grassroots Unwired platform, the results were dramatic. They signed up more members and persuaded them to take more actions. The app provided CSEA with the following features to help them reach their goals:
- Location Based Lists – Provides organizers with target lists based on the location of the work-sites.
- Member Info – The ability to find members via the alpha list and pull up all the information organizers need to do their job.
- New Member Capture – New membership information is captured securely and quickly. Sensitive information, such as SSN, gets immediately encrypted and updated in your database in real-time.
- Digital Signatures – Allows you to fulfill all the legal requirements of forms being filled out.
- Voluntary Deductions – Via our PCI- secure credit card and ACH options.
- Real-Time Follow-Up – As soon as the survey is submitted, an email is sent to the member with an encrypted copy of the form they just filled out.
- No More Paper (No More Data Entry) – In addition to the information going directly into your database, a completed form is emailed to a designee for your records and for further electronic distribution.
These features gave the staff an opportunity to do what they do best: O.R.G.A.N.I.Z.E
Contact us for a demo today!
Screenshots from the CSEA app: