At Grassroots Unwired, we have the benefit of years of in-house experience: from our campaign warriors to our professional canvassers and our outstanding community volunteers, we have seen it all. We know that information needs to be accurately collected so you can use it to empower your campaign or cause. From the beginning, we’ve understood that our platform needs to be able to navigate the incoming stats from the field in rapid fire so that you can measure your progress before, during, and after your work in the field is complete.
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
–Albert Einstein, Physicist
Whether the question is how many doors were knocked on in the last hour or how much money has been raised or how many petitions have been signed, if you need the data, we can display it for you.
All activities from the field are logged into the GRU platform including:
- Survey start and end times.
- Length of surveys.
- Latitude/longitude of each attempted survey.
- Gap times in between surveys.
- Total time in the field and total time doing the work.
- Incoming data can be reviewed by field directors in real time back at HQ in our web application. Instantly view the responses and metrics that matter to you.
- The customizable dashboard provides a live snapshot of your efforts at any given time.
- Reports can be used to compile survey responses or to show how many donations were received.
- If you are running multiple scripts, you can easily see which ones are getting the better responses, including A/B testing comparisons.
- Work with our Customer Success team to customize reports and data displays, as needed.
- Display custom reports on the tablets so your canvassers in the field can see the metrics you want them to see while they are working.
Change Your Focus on the Fly
- Make shift changes as canvassing data comes in based on how your canvassers are doing (i.e., number of doors knocked on) or whom they have been able to reach (responses received).
- Provide real-time tracking to district managers; they can have their own login or you can relay the data to members of your team.
- Send new targets or scripts out to the field with a click of a button so no one has to return to the office to get it.
- Crew Builder: Organize your field workers into teams by assigning them to crews, track their results both individually and as a crew.
- Security levels: Customize security settings to dictate who has access to what data.